This is an extended version of a guided foraging walk followed by wild food canapes and sparkling elder or rose refreshments.
EXAMPLES OF DISHES YOU MAY SAMPLE ON A FORAGING WALK & WILD CANAPES DAY:
- Sushi nigiri with mackerel sashimi & crispy laver seaweed
- Mugwort toasted pitta with pickled rock samphire & goats cheese
- Rock samphire fritters
- Pigeon breast with elderberries
- Limpet brushetta
- Crispy laver seaweed with chilli flakes
- Nettle & sorrel frittata with wild garlic aioli
- Turkish borek with wild greens & tahini sauce
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
Guided wild food tuition including plant identification, recipe ideas and historical anecdotes. Caroline will bring baskets, knives and scissors for the walk but you will need your own bag/basket if you want to take any foraged ingredients home with you. The course also includes canapes and refreshments at the end of the walk.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
A bottle of water, waterproof clothing, walking shoes/boots or wellies, pen & notebook, camera, a bag or basket to take home foraged ingredients.m
Wed 16th June 2021
Friday 18th June 2021
10am – 2pm; Meeting place to be confirmed. You will find the information in your booking confirmation.
£65 per person (Private bookings also available min. 6 people – contact Caroline with your enquiry)
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE ON EACH WALK:
AVAILABLE AS A PRIVATE BOOKING?
Yes (Min number: 5 Max number: 16 – Contact Caroline)