WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Are you a group of friends or a team from work who would like to organise a bespoke foraging walk? We offer two hour taster walks for groups up to 20 people throughout Cornwall.
- Caroline will travel to your chosen location to guide you for two hours, showing you the seasonal edible and medicinal plants flourishing in the landscape.
- You will be shown how to forage safely and legally. All the pitfalls you may encounter will be discussed and some of the deadly poisonous lookalike plants will be covered.
- The course is run with an emphasis on bringing wild food into your daily diet, in realistic ways, for improving your nutrition, your immune system and to give you a great sense of well being and an improvement in your mental health.
- The course will also include some wildlife commentary, historical anecdotes and cheffy tips for including the wild ingredients in your dishes at home.
- The foraging walks can be physically challenging as we often go to the coast and walk some of the coast path. If you have any concerns about your physical health and ability to cope with the walks please check with us prior to booking. Walks can be tailored to suit the abilities of the group.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
Guided two hour foraging walk in a location of your choice in Cornwall.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
A bottle of water, waterproof clothing, walking shoes/boots or wellies, pen & notebook, camera.
To be arranged
There is a minimum price of £200 for these group walks or £20/person (plus travel expenses @50p/mile if outside west Cornwall).
To be arranged.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE FOR EACH BOOKING: